28. What word means "desiring what belongs to another"? Find the answer in the text and click on it.
The purpose of this lesson was to help the student to reason (by induction) the following information from the passages:
1. The audience Israel in Deuteronomy 5 had been freed from Egyptian slavery.
2. Moses' speech to them (in Deuteronomy 5) reminds them of God giving them their covenant.
3. The covenant was initially the 10 commandments.
4. God by His own voice gave the Ten Commandments to Israel and recorded them on 2 tablets of stone.
5. Because the people feared the fire and their possibly dying, Moses was asked to have God just give him the rest of the statutes and judgments.
6. Moses said that the 10 commandments covenant had not been given to the forefathers of Israel.
7. The commandments concerned man's relationship to God and man's relationship to man.
For examples: a. The first commandment was to have no other gods before God.
b. One was not to murder his fellow man.
You have completed the lesson!
It is time to make a decision. Do you want to take the test now, or would you wish to review the lesson? Please select by clicking on the arrow, clicking on your choice, and then click "Go" for your choice.